Phoenix Services has decades of metallurgical expertise and experience providing shop and field Code and Specialty Welding Services. Phoenix Services Code and specialty Welding Division specializes in Heat Exchangers, Pressure Vessels, Piping, Boilers, Furnaces, Heaters, Towers and general Fabrication.
Our primary strengths are the experience and skills of our craft personnel, the quality of our work, our ability to respond rapidly to client emergencies, and the flexibility to accommodate project changes.
We employ specialty welders and certified welding inspectors.
Phoenix Services Code and Specialty Welding Services
- ASME, API, and NBIC code welding
- Capabilities to provide 24/7 Shop and Field support
- Channel modifications, repair, and replacement
- Gasket surface weld build-up, overlay, and repair
- Nozzle and flange installation and repair
- Overlays & vessel repairs
- Stick, TIG, MIG, Subarc welding on carbon and alloy steels and exotic materials
- Power and Process pipe welding, fabrication, and repair
- Shop and Field heat exchanger, pressure vessel, boiler, and piping fabrication, repair and alteration
- Tube to tube sheet welding