Our work for the general fabrication industry is wide and varied and throughout the U.S.
We have completed the following projects in the last 2 years:
- Post Weld Heat Treating of steam drum closure seams.
- Preheat and Post Weld Heat Treating of all process piping and structured steel for the
topside process packages for the Diana/Hoover Offshore Project in the Gulf of Mexico
(water depth exceeding 5000').
- Post Weld Heat Treating of an entire tower using fuel fired (natural gas) burners
(tower size 20' diameter and 200' O.A.L.
- Machining of many flanges during pressure vessel fabrication ranging from 1' to
24' in diameter
- Nozzle additions to a 48" X 3 1/2" W.T. X 25' O.A.L.